5/10/09

Walk Away

I am so scared to switch schools it's not even funny.
At first I thought, yeah okay no problem. But now I'm so worried.
I don't think I've ever felt so lost before.
But I know what I want. So why do I feel the way I do?
Why is something that's supposed to make me feel so much more confident about my future,
making me look back at it and feel like I made a bad decision?

I really enjoy going to RHS.
I really think I've grown to love public school. Not that anything was ever wrong with it, but it's made me change a lot of my perspectives and the kind of person I am and was.
But I know nothing, or barely anything about Maryknoll.
About what to expect.
It's going to be Junior year soon.
After surgery I have the whole summer.
And then August 18th.
The date I'm somewhat dreading.

There's about 5 weeks left of school.
And I think right now I'm the only one who can actually wait for school to end.
But at the same time I'm thinking maybe it's time to think this over for myself and get more optimistic.
I mean, since it is going to happen.