5/27/09

Another Day In Period One

So Marlon and I have decided to do a post.
The topic exactly, we have yet to decide.
So Marlon, what will we be talking about in today's post?
Let's talk about broken relationships & what could have been, I say.
& he agrees.

Five minutes ago I was going through my school account,
cleaning up lost files from last year so I can send them away to my computer at home.
And I found this.
Heartache, heartbreak;;

Loving was so easy
Forgetting is so hard
And you left me here alone
To piece back my broken heart
Trying hard to let go
But I still don’t feel the same
And I feel like an idiot
And like I’m the one to blame
You obviously were over it
And you say you’re over me
What good is it to love,
If you don’t know what it means
You say I was a waste of time
That I was never fair
Even though it seemed like this whole time
I was the only one that cared
My friends all ask me why
I still bother with you
But since you’ve been gone (I don’t know why)
I’m still in love with you"
Strange how I came across this. I don't remember when I wrote this.
Maybe sometime last year when I was wallowing in self-pity in Period 6 English.
We live and learn from broken relationships.

And now onto Marlon's story.
The story of a certain individual who fails to notice the feelings of another person who possess the lack of courage to profess their love out loud.
Or liking?

It's sad, I think.
How people can fail to see the feelings that one might have for them.
And when they do find out, they brush it off as if they feel nothing.
Care for nothing.
Don't really give a shit.

But if you also look at it this way;
It's high school.
We're not all supposed to fall in love now and put ourselves in a serious relationship.
But you know the good thing?
Even through break-ups, broken hearts, and unspoken feelings,
we live and learn.