6/3/09

Summer Called Last Night,

And it's on it's way.
Only two and half more school days. And a weekend of partying.
Graduation, anyone? I can't wait.
Soon my sophomore year will come to a close.
And no, I didn't accomplish the 4.0 goal that I set for myself,
but in the next two years I will do what I set out to do.
Doesn't that sound like something from a movie?

I didn't realize all of this.
How much I would or will miss my friends.
Reading everybody's yearbook entries makes me want to cry!
"Time is ticking;" faster than Epik High.
I'm so sad, but so excited at the same time.

I will miss everyone so much.
I love my friends.
We'll see who the true ones are in time,
but for now, I will spend my last moments with them as a Rough Rider.

Ironic yearbook theme this year.
"Once A Rough Rider, Always A Rough Rider."
That means forever.

Well I'd better study for finals(: