6/12/09

1 Litre of Tears

Hands down, this is the saddest drama I think I've watched. Sad, this is how I spend my summer vacation. Too bad. See Casie? This is all your fault. ^____________^v でも、きっとだいじょうぶ〜このドラーマが大好き ^〇^
But the fact that it's based on a true story? That makes it even sadder. I started tearing during some of the episodes.
Okay, so I went out like I said I was going to. In fact I went outside. For about five minutes. But nonetheless it as five minutes of bliss. Wow, what a great summer I am having. Sense the sarcasm? (x I want to go to the beach. I haven't been there since January. I kind of want to get sunburned actually, share in everyone's pain. I think it's hilarious, but I miss getting sunburnt from the beach volleyball tournaments. I think I will go and finish this drama, it's really good.