7/8/09

12:34:56 on 7/8/9

Supposedly this thing is supposed to happen every 100 years.
Which is pretty cool, since it's pretty soon.
I wonder if I have the patience to post it at that exact time.
Haha, nah.
Maybe if I forget.

So today, I'm pretty sure I lost a friend.
We used to be so close too.
Close to the point of a relationship?
I guess.
But it never happened. It's all in the past now and since we talked it over and decided to let it go, I better follow up with the decision we made.
And now, it's like everytime I get close to somebody I end up pushing them far away, our friendship breaks, and ignorance start.
I don't understand any of this.
But I'm sort of getting it, it's probably because of the way I used to act before.
Foolish and immature.

Maybe it's better that this is happening, we're probably still gonna see each other around though.

On another note, I stayed up till 2 in the morning doing bookwork.
I threatened to stab Tiffany with my plastic Yogurtland spoon for calling me a nerd.
I was only looking up words that I didn't know.

Oh so I got teased for using the word "credible" today.
What the heck?

Photobucket pictures make me cry. I look through them and realize what I'm leaving behind.
Sacrifices had to be made for this to happen though, so I guess it's alright.
That book that we have to read for summer reading, 'The Alchemist," it's really a life-changing book.
At first I though, no way is that going to happen to me.
But it opened my eyes to a lot of things.
When he talked about the four obstacles we face when trying to accomplish something we want to do I realized that I've faced every single one, but not the last.
No, but seriously.
The book is good.
If we didn't have to take notes on this, I think it would have been more enjoyable.
I feel like I'm analyzing it and breaking apart the true meaning until it irritates me so much I don't want to read anymore and I forget what I was even reading about.
Oh well.

It's 12:33 I'll post this when the time hits.
Which is in a few seconds.