7/7/09

Because it's so LEGIT

So yeah, Eun-young and I are starting this new trend.
We're bringing this strange, east coast phrase that we've both heard.
Strange, like, LEGIT.

And we are also talking about how one day we will take a trip to Korea & Japan.
And we're taking Riki with us. Riki I hope you read this when you're not doing AP homework.
I think you're crazy, taking AP. Lol, but you're smart enough so I wish you the best of luck ^^

Hm, well I leave for Cali next week Thursday.
I just wish I didn't have to take this huge brace with me.
I think it's kind of crazy how things are getting better this summer.
Because when it started, it was kind of sort of pretty much no good and horrible.
Fun fun fun.

Michael Jackson's funeral was today.
It's playing on MTV right as I'm typing this.

Okay so I just thought I'd rant on how much I seriously miss playing volleyball.
Maybe it's just me being spoiled but I've traveled every summer to go to
Junior Olympics or JVDA.
Sitting at home watching everybody else go just doesn't feel right.
CURSE you, damn yellow ball. I just HAD to dive. I didn't even have to dive though, the ball was right there >____<
Oh well.
Things happen, can't do much about it.

On another note, I remembered that I had a Facebook.
I don't like all those little apps.
If I had nothing better to do with my life then I'd open all of them (x<

Well, better get a start on my summer reading assignment.
I need to get more notes done so I don't have to do it when I'm in San Diego.